Thursday, February 19, 2009

Album for sale and new website

Well the day has finally come. The new double album is available to purchase and we have a newly designed website. I really hope everyone enjoys the new album. A great deal of hard work and effort went into the making of it. For local fans, the cd release show will be February 21st and I will see you there.

Enjoy the website. There is one known issue with this page and Firefox users. We are working to get all the kinks out and it should be resolved soon.

Leave your comments here in the blog and let us know your thoughts about anything you'd like.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The album completely rocks. I can't believe. I'm listening to it over and over!

February 19, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When can we buy the digital download? I was hoping to do so on the 19th, but there's only the CD. I'd buy the CD if there was an offer to download a copy as well (I'd even pay more). I really can't wait to hear this, you guys are awesome!

Thanks for the music.

February 20, 2009 at 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get me hands on the new CD. It's been far too long with no new music. Wish I could be at the show on Sat. Night. Should be a great gig. Hope we some some live shows out here in CA.

February 21, 2009 at 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new album! It’s a very emotional and powerful work of art. Please keep up the awesome work!

February 26, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home